The documentation you're currently reading is for version 2.3.2. Click here to view documentation for the latest stable version.
StackStorm package-based installations come with a script, that allows to verify StackStorm installation, using StackStorm itself. Currently script covers the following aspects of StackStorm:
st2commands (similar to the commands outlined in Manual Verification section)
- Examples pack installation
- Commands described in Quick Start
- Packs pack actions
- ActionChain and Mistral Workflows
To run the self-verification:
- If you don’t have encryption keys setup already, do so. This requires admin privileges on the box and StackStorm.
- Run the self-check script. This also copies over the examples from
/opt/stackstorm/packs/and registers the content from examples. This step pollutes your StackStorm environment by downloading fixtures from st2tests.
sudo ST2_AUTH_TOKEN=$(st2 auth st2admin -p '<PASSWORD>' -t) /opt/stackstorm/st2/bin/st2-self-check