The documentation you're currently reading is for version 2.7.1. Click here to view documentation for the latest stable version.
StackStorm includes a script for verifying the system installation.
The script covers the following aspects of StackStorm:
- Examples pack installation
- Commands described in Quick Start
- Packs actions
- ActionChain and Mistral Workflows
To run the StackStorm self-verification script:
- If you don’t have encryption keys setup already, do so. This will require both StackStorm and system admin privileges to configure.
- Run the self-check script
/opt/stackstorm/st2/bin/st2-self-check. This also copies the examples from
/opt/stackstorm/packs/and registers the content. Running this step will pollute your StackStorm environment because it will download fixtures from st2tests.
sudo ST2_AUTH_TOKEN=$(st2 auth st2admin -p '<PASSWORD>' -t) /opt/stackstorm/st2/bin/st2-self-check